- Communications / Online Web Professional with five + years experience in the industry.
- Strong writer and editor who ALSO codes, designs and develops.
- Experience testing sites for user experience, cross-browser and mobile application compatability.
- Consummate professional with strong communication, project management and task management abilites.
- Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Certificate, Web Design, Development and Maintenance (2011)
- MacEwan University, Post-Graduate Diploma, Public Relations (2006 - 2007)
- University of Alberta, B.A, English / History (1997 - 2001)
INTERESTS AND SKILLS
WEB & UI DESIGN
- Web page design and mockup design
- Web testing, user experience and cross-browser testing
- Project Management and Client and Internal Department Consultation
- Publishing, keeping content up-to-date.
- Quality Assurance, constant review detecting errors on a site and correcting
- Feedback Monitoring, managing communication with website visitors
- Performance Monitoring, SEO and Analytics, measuring activity on site
WRITING AND EDITING
- Website copy, landing and sales pages
- Email content and e-newsletters
- Online and email advertisements